Friday 11 March 2016

I Need You !!

Hello to everyone,

There have been some interesting developments regarding my second Novel "Fool In The Ring".  As you may be aware, I had planned to release the novel this month and, in truth, it is ready to release now.  However, I am putting back the official release date in order to try something a little different.

I submitted my manuscript to Amazon for their Kindle Scout Campaign programme and, surprise surprise it was accepted.  So, what does that mean?

Well Kindle Scout selects previously unpublished manuscripts and places them in front of the general public (i.e. YOU) for a period of thirty days.  During that time you have the opportunity to nominate manuscripts you believe are worthy of being published.  At the end of that thirty day period Amazon will then offer selected authors a publishing contract for their manuscript.

So, starting today, I launch my Kindle Scout campaign for "Fool In The Ring"  and I need your help.
I am not asking you to make any kind of purchase, all I am looking for is a little time investment on your part.  This is what I need:


  1. Visit my Campaign Page  -  Please take a look, as a little reward you will find the first 5000 words of my novel there as a taster (that's almost 4 whole chapters!!)
  2. Nominate - If you like what you see there then please nominate my book.  A large part of Amazons' decision will be based upon the number of nominations I can generate over the thirty day period.
  3. Share - Share - Share !! - Help me spread the word, please share this post through social media as far and as wide as you possibly can.  You can be sure I will be doing the same.


It goes without saying that I am going to be repeating this message a lot over the next thirty days, so I apologize in advance if I become a little repetitive.

I thank you all in advance for your time and support.


CLICK HERE for the Kindle Scout Campaign page.

No comments:

Post a Comment