Thursday 1 June 2017

The Unwilling Recruit - Excerpt Reading

As the time rapidly approaches for the release day of "The Unwilling Recruit" it seemed right that I provide you with a little more than just images and words.

With that thought in mind my publisher, TopShelf Publishing thought it best that I read an excerpt from the novel in question.  This is a great idea in general, although it does have one disadvantage, you guys have to put up with seeing my ugly mug for a while.  I guess it's a cross you'll all just have to bear.

I would really like to thank my good friend Jacqui Dunn for taking time out of her busy schedule to help me with the filming for this piece, and also Keith Katsikas for some truly stellar editing work.  You guys are both stars.

So here it is, I hope you enjoy it.




"The Unwilling Recruit"
Available for pre-order now.

No comments:

Post a Comment