Friday 12 February 2016

"Caring For Mum - 2nd Edition"

It's has been just over a year since I published my first book dealing with the field of Caring.  "Caring for Mum" was intended to provide a rough guide to prospective carers.

As the year has progressed I have come to realise that "Caring for Mum" was not complete.  I have learnt some new lessons during the past year and I felt it was necessary to share this new information.

With that in mind I have re-packaged and up-dated the original book and produced a second edition.  The production value is vastly improved with a whole new cover and interior design but, more importantly, there is an entirely new chapter included which deals with the area of Care Agencies.

Alongside all of those changes I have decided to price this book lower than the original predecessor in the hopes that more people may find it affordable and accessible.

The print version of the book is available as of today with the kindle version following in the next few days.



CLICK HERE to purchase a print copy for £4.14

No comments:

Post a Comment