Monday 22 September 2014

On A Prayer Productions

After taking such a long time out of the business (almost two and a half years) my production company, Red Sky Productions pretty much died a natural death.  Rather than trying to re-energise the old company I took the decision to re-invent myself and the production company, effectively building again from scratch.

As regular followers may have realised, since my return to film-making I have taken a very different direction from previous endeavours.  It made a lot more sense therefore to create a completely new identity to match that direction.

This has taken some thought, however I am now happy to introduce you to my new production company.  Say hello to:


I would like to thank my old band "Rachels Breakdown" for allowing me to use the artwork from their first single as the inspiration for my new Logo design.

No comments:

Post a Comment