Tuesday 1 July 2014

All About Janet


This past weekend I was asked by a good friend to help out with a film she was working on in Birmingham.  I have to say it was a really great weekend.  I was originally brought in to do the sound for the film, however things have progressed a little since then and I am now also editing it as well.

I am really excited about this one.  It is a short but very powerful film with a superb cast and excellent crew.  The film is directed by Phil Howard and is set to be premièred later this year.  The cast comprises of:

This is definitely one to watch (and not just because I'm editing it lol).  Seriously, a lot of hard work has gone into this by some very dedicated and talented individuals.



                                                       http://janet.savannahstudios.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment