Sunday 23 January 2011

Opening Thoughts

Having worked and struggled in the film industry for almost ten years now I thought it was about time I shared my experiences (both good and bad) with other would-be actors, writers and film-makers.  It is a long and tough road to follow and maybe some of the experiences I have had along the way may help others to walk the path a little easier.

Should anyone wish to comment on my thoughts or my work then please do, all comments are welcome as are criticisms (so long as common decency and respect is shown).

For those new to the business looking for advice or help getting started - this door is open to you please feel free to ask me anything and I will endeavor to answer to the best of my abilities.

For the moment though I will just say that the road to success in this industry is long, winding, fraught with numerous set-backs and uncountable challenges.  But stay on the path, the rewards are well worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment